Junior Leasing Manager
WOOD & COMPANY REAL ESTATE is branch of WOOD & Co. that is a leading and most innovative investment bank in Central Europe. Currently WOOD & Company Real Estate is the 3rd largest landlord in Bratislava’s office market. The Slovak portolio includes the high profile office buildings Aupark Tower, Lakeside Park, BBC5 and Westend Tower.
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL WOOD & COMPANY REAL ESTATE?
We are seaking to fill the position of Junior Leasing Manager to join our performance-driven team with experience in some of the largest office transactions on the Slovak market.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a young, ambitious, organized, results oriented person. The main tasks will be to support the leasing team and coordination of the marketing department. As a Junior Leasing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Leasing Manager and Leasing Director on day to day activities with ad-hoc leasing related issues (arranging meetings, viewings, offers, presentations, market research, diary management and follow ups)
- Helping to preparing strategies to find new clients, regular updates and contact with agents (vacancy reports, fee schedules, arranging viewings, lease approval forms, investor updates) and other linking with other suppliers (space planner, project managers)
- Administrative work (preparation of documents related to leasing activities – Request for information)
- Supporting and coordination of Marketing and PR activities – linking with our external PR and marketing advisers
- Supporting and helping prepare internal reports – market research, leasing activities and competition analysis.
What should you know:
Excellent computer skills, Excel – advanced, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook, Social Media (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook etc) – necessary English language – advance
We do not require any past experience in Real Estate. It will be an advantage if you have any, but we believe in talented young people.
We require our new leasing & marketing junior to be well presented, professional, ambitious, focused, highly organized, team player, results driven person with strong communication and inter-personal skills. You should have good analytical thinking and ability to think out of the box.
- Focused hard working highly professional experienced team with a strong successful track record over the last 7 years
- Experienced senior management that are extremely focused and have a long track record of supporting and developing young talent in Bratislava
- Established and loyal team
- Entrepreneurial investor and extremely approachable management local team
- Being part of a team that is regularly solving challenging tasks
- Developing a strong and deep market knowledge
- Working on Bratislava’s landmark office projects
- Regular training for individuals and team from leading experts
- Rewarding and inspirational environment
- Fun and enjoyable team environment
- Salary: minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200€ /month depending on professional and personal
As soon as possible